When packing your item, please keep these things in mind:
- Choose a box that’s slightly larger than the item you’re sending so you can cushion the item with packing material on all sides. Also make sure your box is in good condition and sturdy.
- Pack the item with bubble wrap, peanuts, foam, or wrinkled paper so there’s no room for your item to move around in the package. We strongly recommend you use the bubble wrap for wrapping the item first then use other materials to secure the in-between.
- The tape should be at least 2 inches wide and please use the shipping tape.
Properly label the package and include return address. If you’re reusing a box, cover any previous labels or cross out any previous address information with a tapes so that it is not visible.
Before You Ship..
- Please print and fill out Repair Form. Choose any format Word Format or PDF Format
- Describe detailed symptoms on the Repair Form.
- Do not send any accessories if not related to the problem but include just the repair items.
- You may pick up free shipping supplies from US Post Office.
- View few videos below to familiarize on packaging a box.
Do you need help with camera maintenance or repairs. Please fill out this form to get in touch.